For anyone that is interested in speech pathology programs that is a resident of Arkansas, this is the article for them. There are numerous jobs that one can get with this type of degree, and below, one will be able to find out all the information that they could want or need to know about gaining a speech pathology program within the state of Arkansas.
List of Elite Programs in Arkansas
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MS: Healthcare Administration: 42-hour
- And more...
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assistant, Diploma
Ohio University has offered distance learning educational opportunities for more than 100 years. Our nationally-ranked graduate programs provide flexible opportunities to students around the globe
- Master of Health Administration
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Healthcare Management
Accredited Speech Pathology Language Education in Arkansas
For residents within the state of Arkansas, there are numerous colleges that they can choose from in order to obtain a degree within the field of speech pathology. Currently, 7 different schools provide one to three different degrees for their students to choose from in this particular field of expertise. Below, one will be able to find a list of the different schools, but before deciding on a school, residents should double check with the colleges they are interested in to make sure that they provide the proper level of degree that is desired.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- University of Arkansas at Medical Sciences
- University of Arkansas
- Arkansas State University- Main Campus
- University of Central Arkansas
- Harding University
- Ouachita Baptist University
Obtaining Speech Language Pathology Certification in Arkansas
In order to become certified as a speech pathologist within the state of Arkansas, one must first have the proper amount of education for their intended work. After graduating from school, they will be able to petition the Arkansas Board of Examiners Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology in order to be licensed to practice anywhere within the state. After passing all of their requirements, the resident will then and only then be licensed to practice as a speech pathologist within the state of Arkansas.
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in Arkansas
The salary of a speech pathologist within the state of Arkansas can vary depending on where one is located within the state. However, the average yearly salary for a speech pathologist in Arkansas is around $60k a year. There are a lot of factors that can make this number fluctuate, but that is the average for someone with a license and the educational training to back up their knowledge.
List of Speech Pathology Language Education in Arkansas
The type of degree that one can get in speech pathology depends entirely on the school in which one chooses to attend. Currently, there are a total of three different types of degrees that one can choose to major in. However, one must make sure that the school they attend offer the correct degree to meet the individual’s needs. Below, one will be able to find the three different degrees that are offered by schools within the state of Arkansas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Speech Therapy
- Master’s degree in Speech Therapy
- PhD degree in Speech Therapy
More Speech Pathology Programs in Arkansas
|SCHOOL NAME||CITY||PHONE NUMBER||FULL ADDRESS||WEBSITE|
|University of Central Arkansas||Conway||(501) 450-5000||201 Donaghey Ave, Conway, AR 72035||uca.edu|
|University of Arkansas||Fayetteville||(479) 575-2000||Fayetteville, AR 72701||www.uark.edu|
|Arkansas State University||Jonesboro||(870) 972-2100||2105 E Aggie Road, Jonesboro, AR 72401||www.astate.edu|
|University of Arkansas at Little Rock||Little Rock||(501) 569-3000||2801 S University Ave, Little Rock, AR 72204||ualr.edu|
|University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences||Little Rock||(501) 296-1275||UAMS Medical Center, 4301 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72205||www.uams.edu|