The field of speech pathology is an incredibly exciting one to enter. If you live in Atlanta, GA and have chosen this career path, you should start preparing to receive an excellent, innovative education. When you locate a top notch school that will provide you with knowledge and hands-on experiences, you’ll be able to enter the work world with great confidence. There are a multitude of educational programs, classes, and training courses that you can enroll in. To get a basic understanding of all your options, review this outline:
List of Elite Programs in Atlanta,GA
- At Miller-Motte, our mission is to provide each and every student with a quality education that will prepare them to enter and succeed in their new careers.
- Not all students are able to travel to a campus, so we offer online courses and programs to fit their busy lives.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs offer a variety of Certificate of Completion and Associate of Applied Science Degree programs;like: Business, Healthcare, Legal and Protective Services and Technology
- To assist students with any educational challenge Miller-Motte offers tutoring services to all online students. Tutoring is offered on an as-needed basis, at no additional charge.
- If you work full-time, have family obligations or are interested in learning the skills needed to start a new career in the comfort of your own home, we can help you train for a new career.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs are set up to meet the needs of employers. When you complete one of our many courses or programs, you’ll have the skills needed to stand out in the job market.
- Allied Health Management - Bachelor of Science
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Medical Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
Find Accredited Speech Language Pathology Education in Atlanta, GA
When it comes to getting a detail-oriented, results-driven education, attending a learning institution that is accredited is of great importance. As many know, accreditation is a verification process that involves an official body critically evaluating the practices of a learning institution to determine whether they conform to important academic standards. When you start looking for the perfect Atlanta-based speech pathology college, be sure that you’re incorporating the key word “accredited” in your online search. Also be cognizant of the fact that your search for the ideal degree and certification programs is not confined to the world of traditional learning. These days, online learning formats have become more popular than ever. Because you can typically take the courses at your own pace and complete assignments whenever it’s convenient, many individuals who hold full-time jobs find this learning format to be particularly useful.
If you want to work as a speech pathologist in Atlanta, GA, you must meet the state’s licensing requirements. The licensing requirements include:
1. Earning a master’s degree
2. Completing your clinical practicum (this must include experiences with both adults and children)
3. Successfully complete at least 9 months of professional clinical experience
4. Pass the board-approved national exam
5. Demonstrate the recency of your studies with two CEUs that are within a two year period of your application submission
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA residents who want to work as speech pathologists will generally bring home $103,000 annually. If you’re serious about entering this career field, you should know that numerous factors can influence your annual income. Some of those factors are education, experience, and your areas of expertise.
List of Speech Language Pathology Programs in Atlanta, GA
University of Georgia
Valdosta State University
University of West Georgia