Delaware residents who are ready to excel in the exciting career field of speech pathology can get off to a great start with a sound education. When you master basic and advanced principles pertaining to the field of speech pathology, you’ll be ready to tackle the job field and start working with confidence and precision. To ensure that you’re ahead of the game, be sure to refer to this quick reference guide in order to get detailed data regarding the educational programs, certifications, and classes available to you:
List of Elite Programs in Delaware
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
Find Accredited Speech Language Pathology Education in Delaware
Delaware residents who are ready to pursue high quality educations in the speech pathology sector should get started by looking for accredited learning institutions. Accredited learning institutions are the best because the courses they offer conform to academic standards that are determined and evaluated by governing bodies. It’s also important to remember that employers tend to prefer job candidates who earned their educations from accredited institutions. In recognizing these realities, be sure that you’re confining your search for the perfect Delaware school to those which have earned accreditation. Once you get on the accredited learning institution’s website, look for key information such as what tuition costs will be, what type of scholarship funding is available to you, what the faculty interests are, and what the graduation rate is.
Speech Language Pathology Certification in Delaware
Delaware residents who want to work as speech pathologists should be aware of and abide by the state’s licensure guidelines. The first guideline is that you obtain a master’s degree that places emphasis on speech pathology, speech language, or communication disorders. You must also complete 400 hours of clinical work under supervision. Additionally, you need to complete 9 months of a clinical fellowship and complete the national examination.
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in Delaware
Delaware citizens who are ready to pursue careers as speech pathologists should note that they can expect to bring home $72,000 annually. You should also be conscious that several factors can affect your annual income as you begin work in the speech pathology sector. Some of those factors are your level of education, how much experience you have in the field, and your employer. Also be aware that individuals who choose to participate in ongoing education or training classes may be eligible for raises, promotions, and bonuses.
List of Speech Language Pathology Education in Delaware
University of Delaware