Once you’ve determined that you wish to become a speech pathologist, you can get started with cultivating your career right away. The first step you’ll need to complete is earning a high quality education. When you complete a great speech pathology program, you’ll attain the knowledge and experience necessary to truly shine in your chosen industry. Because there are so many different educational classes, training programs, and certification courses available, some El Paso, TX may find the school selection process a bit anxiety-inducing. Yet by reviewing the short and simple informational guide that appears below, you can quickly attain the knowledge necessary to make a well-informed and personally advantageous decision:
List of Elite Programs in El Paso,TX
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Find your future with a degree in Medical Billing and Coding from Fortis
- Degree offered across 10 campuses in AZ, FL, MD, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX and UT
- All Fortis colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or others
- Fortis also offers this degree online, for students who need more flexibility
- Be prepared for both office & hospital settings with the latest software systems
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
Find Accredited Speech Language Pathology Education in El Paso, TX
When it comes to selecting the ideal speech pathology college to attend, one of the most personally advantageous things you can do is choose an institution that is accredited. Accreditation is your proof that the classes you take are current and standardized. Also keep in mind that employers almost always prefer job candidates who attended accredited learning institutions. Thanks to the internet, doing research to find the perfect school is easier than ever. Just log on to the internet and type in a relevant key phrase such as “Locate El Paso, TX Accredited Speech Pathology School” into your search field. Then press your “Return” key. This will take you to a new screen filled with links to your educational options. As you begin doing your research, keep in mind exactly what you’re looking for in a school so you can quickly narrow down the selection process.
Speech Language Pathology Certification in El Paso, TX
There are several steps you need to take to obtain your speech pathologist licensure in the state of Texas. The steps include:
1. Earn a Master’s degree.
2. Successfully complete 400 hours of a clinical practicum in a supervised setting.
3. Complete 36 weeks of a part-time or full-time professional experience.
4. Pass the required exam.
5. Complete a criminal background check.
6. Pass and submit proof of completing the state’s designated jurisprudence exam
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in El Paso, TX
Speech pathologists who plan to work in El Paso, TX typically earn an annual income of $67,000.
List of Speech Language Pathology Programs in El Paso, TX
The University of Texas at El Paso