These days, many people have decided that a career in speech pathology would be appropriate and advantageous for them. If you’ve recently drawn this conclusion, you should note that attaining an education from a high quality learning institution can prepare you to excel in your chosen career field. To get started, it’s important for you to recognize that there are numerous educational classes, training programs, and preparatory courses you can take within the state of Michigan. To get a basic overview of your options, review the data found in the following paragraphs:
List of Elite Programs in Michigan
- At Miller-Motte, our mission is to provide each and every student with a quality education that will prepare them to enter and succeed in their new careers.
- Not all students are able to travel to a campus, so we offer online courses and programs to fit their busy lives.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs offer a variety of Certificate of Completion and Associate of Applied Science Degree programs;like: Business, Healthcare, Legal and Protective Services and Technology
- To assist students with any educational challenge Miller-Motte offers tutoring services to all online students. Tutoring is offered on an as-needed basis, at no additional charge.
- If you work full-time, have family obligations or are interested in learning the skills needed to start a new career in the comfort of your own home, we can help you train for a new career.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs are set up to meet the needs of employers. When you complete one of our many courses or programs, you’ll have the skills needed to stand out in the job market.
- Allied Health Management - Bachelor of Science
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Administration and Billing
Find Accredited Speech Language Pathology Education in Michigan
Throughout your process of selecting the ideal speech pathology program, there will be many important factors for you to consider. Yet one of the first things you’ll need to think about is accreditation. In the world of speech pathology, accreditation is quite important because it indicates that you’ve attended a school that conforms to various guidelines and educational standards. When you begin your coursework at an accredited speech pathology learning center, you can be certain that the classes you take will be relevant to the contemporary world. To get started in your search for an accredited learning institution, be sure to enter a key phrase such as “Locate Michigan-based Accredited Speech Pathology Programs” into the search field. When you begin the process of researching individual websites to determine which one is most appropriate for you to attend, consider the great value of contacting a school administrator and requesting a tour of the campus. Doing so can provide you with a first-hand look at what the campus life is like. It will also afford you the opportunity to speak with campus administrators and ask them any questions you may have.
Speech Language Pathology Certification in Michigan
In order to obtain your license to work as a speech pathologist in the state of Michigan, you need to comply with various guidelines and rules. Specifically, you must earn your master’s degree from an accredited institution. You must also obtain 1,260 hours of clinical experience in a postgraduate setting that is supervised. Finally, you must pass an exam that meets the requirements of the speech-language pathology board.
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in Michigan
According to Indeed.com, individuals who wish to work as speech pathologists can expect to garner $83,000 annually.
List of Speech Language Pathology Programs in Michigan
Central Michigan University
Eastern Michigan University
Michigan State University
Northern Michigan University
Wayne State University
Western Michigan University
More Speech Pathology Programs in Michigan
|SCHOOL NAME||CITY||PHONE NUMBER||FULL ADDRESS||WEBSITE|
|Michigan State University||East Lansing||(517) 355-1855||220 Trowbridge Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824||www.msu.edu|
|Western Michigan University||Kalamazoo||(269) 387-1000||1903 W Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008||wmich.edu|
|Calvin College||Grand Rapids||(616) 526-6000||3201 Burton Street Southeast, Grand Rapids, MI 49546||www.calvin.edu|
|Andrews University||Berrien Springs||(800) 253-2874||8975 US-31, Berrien Springs, MI 49104||www.andrews.edu|