Mississippi residents who know that a career in speech pathology is ideal for them should understand that they can start pursuing this vocational path immediately. If you’re not sure how to get started, it’s important to note that earning a good education is the first step to success. As you may already know, the state of Mississippi offers a plethora of training programs, degrees, certificate opportunities, and classes that you can take to gain confidence in your chosen field of work. To be sure that you are aware of all your options and can make an informed decision regarding which educational program would be more ideal for you, follow the guideline that appears below:
List of Elite Programs in Mississippi
- At Miller-Motte, our mission is to provide each and every student with a quality education that will prepare them to enter and succeed in their new careers.
- Not all students are able to travel to a campus, so we offer online courses and programs to fit their busy lives.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs offer a variety of Certificate of Completion and Associate of Applied Science Degree programs;like: Business, Healthcare, Legal and Protective Services and Technology
- To assist students with any educational challenge Miller-Motte offers tutoring services to all online students. Tutoring is offered on an as-needed basis, at no additional charge.
- If you work full-time, have family obligations or are interested in learning the skills needed to start a new career in the comfort of your own home, we can help you train for a new career.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs are set up to meet the needs of employers. When you complete one of our many courses or programs, you’ll have the skills needed to stand out in the job market.
- Allied Health Management - Bachelor of Science
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Health Sciences (Ph.D.)
- Certificate in Medical Coding and Billing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
Find Accredited Speech Language Pathology Education in Mississippi
There are numerous educational centers that you can enroll in to get your degree in speech pathology, and you need to ensure that the one you select is accredited. Accreditation is important for several reasons, and the main reason is that it shows you whether the educational facility is adhering to standard guidelines that ensure academic excellence. As many career experts will tell you, you can be confident that you’re attaining a high quality, contemporary education when you choose to attend a college that is accredited. Since this is so, be sure that you’re confining your search for the perfect Mississippi speech pathology program to one that is accredited. Accomplishing this objective is easy. Simply use a key phrase like “Locate Accredited Speech Pathology Programs In Mississippi” into the search field. Once you start clicking through the informational pages of a college’s website, you’ll be able to determine whether that school’s educational offerings and extracurricular opportunities are conducive to your needs, goals, and budget.
Speech Language Pathology Certification in Mississippi
In order to determine whether you should pursue a career in speech pathology, you need to decide whether you’re willing to meet the state’s licensure requirements. One of the requirements to earn licensure in the state of Mississippi is to obtain a master’s degree. Additionally, you must complete clinical experience, and the guidelines for the shape and substance of this work are outlined by ASHA and ABA. You must also pass a national exam.
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in Mississippi
Mississippi residents who pursue careers in speech pathology should know that they will generally garner $86,000 annually.
List of Speech Language Pathology Programs in Mississippi
Coahoma Community College
Copiah-Lincoln Community College
Delta State University
Jackson State University
University of Mississippi Main Campus
Mississippi University for Women
Northeast Mississippi Community College
University of Southern Mississippi