If you’re serious about excelling in the speech pathology sector, the key to success is attaining a great education. There are several detail-oriented, results-driven learning institutions that you can enroll in to get the knowledge necessary to work with expedience and excellence. To learn more about the educational classes and training courses at your disposal, please review the outline that appears below:
List of Elite Programs in Omaha,NE
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Find Accredited Speech Language Pathology Education in Omaha, NE
Of all the things you want to consider when you select the ideal Omaha, NE speech pathology college, accreditation is the most important. As you may already know, accreditation is an important process that involves a governing body of officials critically analyzing the basic practices and procedures of an educational facility. The information gleaned from the analysis will help the governing body determine whether the learning institution is operating in conformance with outlined academic standards. If you’re ready to get your school selection search process started, consider the convenience of doing an online search. With this method, you can enter a key search phrase like “Locate Accredited Speech Pathologist Programs In Omaha, NE.” As you begin reviewing the educational institutions in your area, be sure that you’re looking for key data such as the application deadline, cost of enrollment, length of the semester, book and recreational fees, and any dorm options that will be available to you. Also be cognizant of the fact that more and more online learning options are popping up with each passing day. In many cases, working towards your speech pathology degree online can prove more advantageous and economical than earning your degree the traditional way.
Speech Language Pathology Certification in Omaha, NE
If you live in Omaha, NE and want to work in the speech pathology sector, you must ensure that you’re abiding by the licensing policies of the state. The requirements to obtain your license include:
1. Demonstration of immigration status or citizenship
2. Attainment of a master’s degree
3. Professional experience (36 weeks total, full time)
4. Passing the official exam (Praxis)
Also note that completing your jurisprudence exam is required. However, it is not recommended.
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in Omaha, NE
Speech pathologists who want to work in Omaha, NE will typically bring home $64,000 annually.
List of Speech Language Pathology Programs in Omaha, NE
University of Nebraska at Kearney
University of Nebraska-Lincoln