If you live in Phoenix, AZ and have decided to become a speech pathologist, now is the time to get your career up and running. The best way to get things going is to get a good education. When you get background knowledge regarding your field of study and gain hands on experience as well, you’ll be ready to do an exemplary job once you start working in this sector. As you may already know, the state of Arizona offers a wide range of educational courses and training programs in which you can enroll. To ensure that you can select the institution that will be most personally and professionally advantageous, read the guide that we’ve compiled below:
List of Elite Programs in Phoenix,AZ
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Specialist
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Insurance Coding
Find Accredited Speech Language Pathology Education in Phoenix, AZ
The key to getting a great speech pathology education is selecting a school that will afford you the student-centered, detail-oriented care you deserve. To get this type of excellent education, you need to attend an accredited institution. Finding an accredited institution is quite simple. Just put the key phrase “accredited” or “accreditation” in the search engine and press enter. You’ll then be led to a new screen with several hyperlinks that you can click to learn more about individual websites from various learning institutions. Also be aware that there are now a wide range of online learning opportunities available to you. These options can be quite convenient given that many are offered in a format that enables you to study from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Speech Language Pathology Certification in Phoenix, AZ
Speech pathologists who reside in Phoenix, AZ will need to complete the state’s requirements for obtaining a license. Some of those requirements include:
1. Obtain your master’s degree
2. Complete a clinical practicum (under supervision)
3. Complete your professional experience (must be director approved)
4. Pass an exam
5. Provide proof of your immigration status
6. Provide your statement of citizenship
7. You cannot have had your license suspended or revoked within two years
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
Speech pathologists who reside in Phoenix, AZ will typically bring in $69,000 each year.
List of Speech Language Pathology Programs in Arizona
There are several speech pathologist programs in Arizona that you can enroll in. Some of them include:
University of Arizona
Northern Arizona University
Estrella Mountain Community College