Portland, OR residents who are ready to work as speech pathologists should note that an absolutely amazing career lies ahead. To be sure that you can truly excel in your chosen field of work, it’s important that you build a strong base of knowledge by attaining a high quality education. In so doing, you’ll be a competitive job candidate and work with confidence after you attain the job you want. To learn more about how to select the ideal school, please review the following guidelines:
List of Elite Programs in Portland,OR
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MS: Healthcare Administration: 42-hour
- And more...
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Ohio University has offered distance learning educational opportunities for more than 100 years. Our nationally-ranked graduate programs provide flexible opportunities to students around the globe
- Master of Health Administration
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Healthcare Management
Find Accredited Speech Language Pathology Education in Portland, OR
Accreditation is a process that involves a learning institution being critically evaluated by an official body. The evaluation process entails understanding regarding whether the learning institution in question is conforming to academic guidelines. It’s quite important that you confine your search for the ideal Oregon speech pathology college to institutions that are accredited. In so doing, you can be sure that you’re attaining the detail-oriented, standardized education that will prepare you to work in the real world. As you begin your search for the ideal accredited educational institution, be sure that you keep in mind the online learning options available to you. There are a wide range of learning institutions that offer exceptional courses and classes that will increase your knowledge of the speech pathology sector. In many cases, these online courses are cheaper than the ones you would have taken via the traditional, physical classroom. Whether you choose an online or offline learning platform, it’s a good idea to connect with a school administrator so you can ask questions regarding their speech pathology training. In getting detailed answers to your questions, you’ll be able to make the best decision possible.
If you live in Portland, OR and want to become a speech pathologist, be sure that you’re aware of the licensing guidelines outlined by the state:
1. Obtain a master’s degree
2. Complete a practicum totaling 400 clock hours
3. Clinical experience totaling 1260 hours
4. Take and pass the praxis exam
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in Portland, OR
Portland, OH residents who are ready to become speech pathologists should note that they can earn about $80,000 annually.
List of Speech Language Pathology Programs in Oregon
There are two speech pathologist programs in Oregon that you can enroll in. They include:
University of Oregon
Portland State University