One of the most exciting things in the world is deciding that you want to become a speech pathologist. People who are interested in working in this sector should note that they have an absolutely amazing future ahead of them. To ensure that one starts off on the right foot, it’s critically important to find the perfect educational institution. To do so, you need to be aware of all the academic options that are available to you. Get the information you need now by reading the following outline:
List of Elite Programs in Raleigh,NC
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
Find Accredited Speech Language Pathology Education in Raleigh, NC
Raleigh, NC residents who are serious about getting an exceptional education should note that selecting an accredited learning institution is immensely important. Accreditation matters because it is the process through which a governing body determines whether an educational facility is operating in compliance with outlined academic standards. As you begin the process of locating the ideal accredited speech pathology program for yourself, keep your eye out for important information. Specifically, get clear details regarding things like how much each course will cost, what type of financial assistance is available, and the dorm options available to you. Also be sure to look into the online learning options that are available. These days, online learning platforms have become immensely popular as people realize that they can maintain full time jobs and study from their homes. Be sure to compare and contrast online and offline learning prices and quality of programs before you make your final decision.
Speech Language Pathology Certification in Raleigh, NC
If you wish to work as a speech pathologist in Raleigh, NC, it’s critically important that you conform to the state’s licensing guidelines. Here they are;
1. Earn a master’s degree (or its equivalent)
2. Document 400 hours of clinical experience under the supervision of a director
3. Provide written evidence that you’ve completed a professional experience
4. Pass the designated exam (National Teacher’s Examination in Speech-Language Pathology)
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in Raleigh, NC
Raleigh, NC residents who are ready to work as speech pathologists should note that they can bring in about $79,000 each year.
List of Speech Language Pathology Programs in Raleigh, NC
Appalachian State University
Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute
East Carolina University
Fayetteville Technical Community College
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
North Carolina Central University
Western Carolina University