One of the most exciting things in the world is deciding that you want to become a speech pathologist. People who are interested in working in this sector should note that they have an absolutely amazing future ahead of them. To ensure that one starts off on the right foot, it’s critically important to find the perfect educational institution. To do so, you need to be aware of all the academic options that are available to you. Get the information you need now by reading the following outline:
List of Elite Programs in Raleigh,NC
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
Find Accredited Speech Language Pathology Education in Raleigh, NC
Raleigh, NC residents who are serious about getting an exceptional education should note that selecting an accredited learning institution is immensely important. Accreditation matters because it is the process through which a governing body determines whether an educational facility is operating in compliance with outlined academic standards. As you begin the process of locating the ideal accredited speech pathology program for yourself, keep your eye out for important information. Specifically, get clear details regarding things like how much each course will cost, what type of financial assistance is available, and the dorm options available to you. Also be sure to look into the online learning options that are available. These days, online learning platforms have become immensely popular as people realize that they can maintain full time jobs and study from their homes. Be sure to compare and contrast online and offline learning prices and quality of programs before you make your final decision.
Speech Language Pathology Certification in Raleigh, NC
If you wish to work as a speech pathologist in Raleigh, NC, it’s critically important that you conform to the state’s licensing guidelines. Here they are;
1. Earn a master’s degree (or its equivalent)
2. Document 400 hours of clinical experience under the supervision of a director
3. Provide written evidence that you’ve completed a professional experience
4. Pass the designated exam (National Teacher’s Examination in Speech-Language Pathology)
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in Raleigh, NC
Raleigh, NC residents who are ready to work as speech pathologists should note that they can bring in about $79,000 each year.
List of Speech Language Pathology Programs in Raleigh, NC
Appalachian State University
Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute
East Carolina University
Fayetteville Technical Community College
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
North Carolina Central University
Western Carolina University