One of the most empowering things that an individual can do is to determine the direction of their career. If you’ve decided that you want to become a speech pathologist, you’re probably ready to start implementing all of the strategies that will make your dream come true. As you may already know, one of the most important things to do is to obtain a great education. When you master material that is integral to the speech pathology world, you become a competitive job candidate who will work with precision and excellence once you attain the position you want. To get more information about how to select the ideal academic institution, review this outline:
List of Elite Programs in Sacramento,CA
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Medical Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Medical Billing & Insurance Coding (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Administrative Medical Assistant
Find Accredited Speech Language Pathology Education in Sacramento, CA
Accreditation is quite important when it comes to finding the right educational institution. This is the case because accreditation is a process during which a governing body will determine whether a learning facility is operating in compliance with academic guidelines. When you opt to attend a speech pathology program that has earned accreditation, you can be confident that the education you receive will be standardized and prepare you for the world of work. To make a prudent decision regarding which accredited institution is ideal for you, you can do a quick internet search and start reading the data found on the websites of various educational facilities. Also note that there are a plethora of online educational opportunities available to you in this contemporary era, so think about whether this mode of learning would be appropriate or advantageous for you.
Speech Language Pathology Certification in Sacramento, CA
Working as a speech pathologist in Sacramento, CA requires that you attain a license. Here are the licensing requirements:
1. Master’s degree (This should total 60 semester units).
2. Successful completion of 300 hours of clinical practice.
3. Complete a minimum of 36 hours of full time work. Alternately, you can complete 72 weeks of part time work.
4. Pass an examination that has been approved by the designated board.
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in Sacramento, CA
Sacramento, CA residents who are ready to work as speech pathologists can expect to bring home $86,000 each year.
List of Speech Language Pathology Programs in California
American River College
California State University-Chico
California State University-Fresno
California State University-Fullerton
California State University-East Bay
California State University-Long Beach
California State University-Los Angeles