If you’re ready to start building a dynamic career in the exciting field of speech pathology, be sure that you’re earning a high quality education. To get started in your search for the appropriate learning institution, review the document provided below:
List of Elite Programs in San Antonio,TX
- At Miller-Motte, our mission is to provide each and every student with a quality education that will prepare them to enter and succeed in their new careers.
- Not all students are able to travel to a campus, so we offer online courses and programs to fit their busy lives.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs offer a variety of Certificate of Completion and Associate of Applied Science Degree programs;like: Business, Healthcare, Legal and Protective Services and Technology
- To assist students with any educational challenge Miller-Motte offers tutoring services to all online students. Tutoring is offered on an as-needed basis, at no additional charge.
- If you work full-time, have family obligations or are interested in learning the skills needed to start a new career in the comfort of your own home, we can help you train for a new career.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs are set up to meet the needs of employers. When you complete one of our many courses or programs, you’ll have the skills needed to stand out in the job market.
- Allied Health Management - Bachelor of Science
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Health Sciences (Ph.D.)
- Certificate in Medical Coding and Billing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
Find Accredited Speech Language Pathology Education in San Antonio, TX
If you’re ready to commence studying in order to become a speech pathologist, you’ve got to find a learning institution that will offer you the exceptional, detailed coursework you need and deserve. To accomplish this goal, be sure you’re looking for a speech pathology program that is accredited. The accreditation process involves a governing body analyzing the daily operations and policies of a learning institution to determine whether they operate in compliance with important academic guidelines and standards. There are numerous accreditation schools at your fingertips, and finding the perfect one is all about doing the research necessary to determine which institution is most apposite in light of your needs and budget. Keep in mind that a plethora of online academic options are available to you at this time. This can be quite convenient for individuals who want to earn their speech pathology degrees and work at the same time.
Speech Language Pathology Certification in San Antonio, TX
In the state of Texas, there are licensing requirements you must meet in order to work legally. These licensing requirements include:
1. Master’s degree
2. Successful completion of your clinical practicum (this will total 400 hours of work)
3. 36 weeks of part-time or full-time professional work
4. Successful completion of your exam
5. Pass your criminal background check
6. Completion of your jurisprudence exam during the period in which your application is submitted
7. In some cases, the board can opt to waive your exam and clinical requirements and award you a license if you are a CCC holder.
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in San Antonio, TX
Indeed.com reports that San Antonio, TX-based speech pathologists can bring home $74,000 annually.
List of Speech Language Pathology Programs in San Antonio, TX
Abilene Christian University
University of Houston
Texas A & M International University
University of North Texas
Our Lady of the Lake University-San Antonio
The University of Texas-Pan American
San Antonio College
Stephen F Austin State University
Texas State University-San Marcos
Texas A & M University-Kingsville
The University of Texas at Dallas
The University of Texas at El Paso
Texas Christian University
Texas Woman’s University
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
West Texas A & M University