Wyoming residents who are interested in pursuing careers within the speech pathology sector should note that education is important. Specifically, you need to complete the required certifications, degrees, and/or training courses from a learning institution that will offer you the detail-oriented, results-driven educational opportunities you deserve. With this idea in mind, it’s important to know that there are a plethora of learning options and academic considerations that Wyoming residents must keep in mind when they begin the selection process. To ensure that you get and remain on the path to educational success, review the following guideline:
List of Elite Programs in Wyoming
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
Train for careers that are in-demand and where your success is the number one priority. IBMC College’s small class sizes, caring staff and experienced instructors will provide you with an extra level of support and personalized attention.
At locally owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding career in as little as 6 to 19 months. With 3 northern Colorado campuses to choose from and a variety of diploma and degree program options, you’ll find the path that is the right fit for you.
- Clinical Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Billing Specialist Diploma
Find Accredited Speech Language Pathology Colleges in Wyoming
As many academic experts know, accreditation is quite important when you begin the process of finding the ideal school. This is as true for individuals pursuing a career in the speech pathology sector as for any other industry. Because accreditation is a process which ensures that a learning institution is conforming to principles of standardization, you can trust that the education you’re receiving will be relevant, applicable, and excellent when you attend a school that has undergone this process. In recognizing the importance of attending an accredited Wyoming learning facility, you may be ready to start your search for the ideal institution. To begin the process, log onto the internet and enter a key phrase such as “Find Accredited Speech Pathology Learning Institution In Wyoming” into the search field. You’ll then be taken to the search engine results pages, and the SERP should display all of the available options. It will then be your task to go onto the websites of individual learning institutions and research the facility in terms of things like tuition fees, campus life, length of programs, etc.
Speech Language Pathology Certification in Wyoming
In order to work as a speech pathologist in the state of Wyoming, you need to hold a master’s degree. Additionally, you must complete 36 weeks of full time supervised clinical work. You must also complete one of two options: pass an ETS exam or fulfill requirements for the ABA, CCC’s, or ASHA certification.
Salaries for Speech Language Pathology Jobs in Wyoming
If you live in Wyoming and plan to pursue work as a speech pathologist, you will likely bring home about $68,000 annually.
List of Speech Language Pathology Programs in Wyoming
There is one accredited speech pathology program in the state of Wyoming:
University of Wyoming
More Speech Pathology Programs in Wyoming
|SCHOOL NAME||CITY||PHONE NUMBER||FULL ADDRESS||WEBSITE|
|University of Wyoming||Laramie||(307) 766-1121||1000 East University Avenue, Laramie, WY 82071||www.uwyo.edu|